Consultation service - DIY approach
- You want to create a sanctuary in your home, but don't know where to start?
- You have big goals for your outdoor space, and it's just not working for you?
- You have gathered some nice pieces over time and some great ideas, but need help pulling it all together?
How can we help?
- We can help you create an overall vision for your space
- Aesthetics is an important factor for plant selection, to create the ‘vibe’ you are looking for. We work with you to get this right!
- We will provide visual concepts and detailed information about recommended plants, pots, products, and furniture to create the look.
- We will provide this information to easily guide you through the process to develop your design now or over time.
How does the process work?
- DISCOVERY: Much like the full service, I’ll send out a questionnaire so I can gain more information to understand your home environment, how you use your space, your hopes for the space. I’ll review this before we meet, and it will allow us to focus on what is important to make the most of our face-to-face (or e-consultation) time together
- CONSULTATION: During the on-site consultation, we will discuss your ideas and goals for your unique project. We will talk about your budget and the size/scale of the project. We will assess the environmental conditions present – including light, ventilation, size, and aesthetics. This will ensure our plant and furniture recommendations will work within your space.
- MOODBOARD: We will send you a visual guide to the design brief (as discussed in the consult). We will keep coming back to this to guide all decisions that we make in future selections. If for some reason this does not capture your heart, one further revision is included.
- DESIGN: We will provide you with a full visual list of plants, suggested products and specifications. We will demonstrate how these will fit within your space and the intended layout. This will be a guide for you to use immediately or over time to ensure you are able to create a cohesive space, with plants that will thrive in your environment.
Full-service cost is: $880 (incl. GST)